Return to Mysterious Island follows Mina, a strong young woman alone on a round-the-world sailing expedition. Caught in a tremendous storm, she becomes stranded on the shores of a wild and apparently uninhabited island.
Alone on a round-the-world sailing expedition, adventurous and determined Mina, becomes stranded on the shores of a wild and apparently uninhabited island. Exploring her new surroundings, she uncovers artefacts, living spaces and technologies left behind by people who came before her to this uncharted island.
Desperate to leave the island, Mina builds a temporary home from the remains of Granite House, uses her survival skills against the wilds of the jungle, and befriends a small monkey who becomes her helper and ally.
During her journey, Mina becomes aware of a figure in the shadows. Could this be the unsettled ghost of the legendary Captain Nemo? Piecing together the hints and clues he provides, Mina must travel to the well hidden Nautilus to liberate the island.
Take the role of Mina and solve a variety of clever Puzzles and use the various technologies found on the Nautilus to return to civilization or remain cast away on the island forever.
- Inspired by the Jules Verne classic: The Mysterious island
- Numerous tactile, inventory and environmental puzzles to solve
- A unique inventory system where items can be combined
- and dismantled for use throughout the game
- Many inventory items to collect (more than 150 items), from basic items to modern technologies
- Full 360° vision, Beautifully created, lush tropical island setting
- Ambient sounds for a total immersive experience